TECNO unveiled its PHANTOM X2 series of smartphones that feature MediaTek Dimensity 9000 in the month of December. The company has now confirmed that it will launch its PHANTOM X2 phone in India on the 9th of January 2023. It will start pre-orders for the device from the 2nd of January through Amazon.in.
The company also says that it will offer a free upgrade to Phantom X3 for limited per-book customers.
TECNO PHANTOM X2 Specifications
- 6.8-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with HiOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64 MP rear camera with RGBW sensor, 5P+1G lens, OIS, 13MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera
- 32MP front camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.6 x 72.7 x 8.9mm
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5160mAh (Typical) battery with 45W fast charging
The TECNO Phantom X2 is available in Moonlight Silver and Stardust Grey shades. It will be known the cost of the phone once it launches in India in the next month. In the meantime, the company has already announced that it will set the price very aggressively in India. Indian market.
TECNO PHANTOM X2 Launch Date
TECNO confirmed that it would launch the PHANTOM X2 in the near future and also plans to introduce its Megabook S1 to India sometime in the first quarter of 2023.