Update: Vivo has confirmed the launch of the V25 smartphone in India on September 15th.
Experience the magical world of vivo V25. A phone that provides you with delightful experiences.
Launching on 15th Sept at 12 PM.
Block your date & get ready to #DelightEveryMoment.
— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) September 11, 2022
Earlier: After the launch of the V25 Pro last month, Vivo started teasing the V25 5G in India ahead of launch. The teaser shows two colors, including a color-changing Flourite AG Glass back in the blue color, similar to the Pro model. There is also a Black model.
The phone has a 64MP rear camera with OIS, 50MP eye AF selfie video, bokeh flare portrait, and 8GB of RAM with 8GB of extended RAM. The phone went official in a few countries last month, soon after the launch of the V25 Pro.
Vivo V25 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GBRAM, up to 8GB of virtual RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP camera with OIS, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 50MP AF front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.20 × 74.20 × 7.79; Weight:186g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 44W fast charging
The Vivo V25 5G will be sold on Flipkart, in addition to vivo.com and offline stores. We should know more details in the coming days.