After the Galaxy S23 and S23+, now the detailed specifications of the Galaxy S23 Ultra have surfaced, thanks to the German website Winfuture. This shows a familiar design to the older model, but the metal frame is a bit thicker, so the curvature of the glass on the front and back is less prominent.
It is said to retain the 6.8-inch Infinity-O display, and there will be only Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 variant in all the markets since the company is not expected to release an Exynos version.
The phone will get a new 200MP camera with the ISOCELL HP2 sensor and will feature an f/1.7 aperture compared to f/1.8 in the predecessor. Other camera specifications remain the same. It should retain the 5000mAh battery with 45W fast charging, and Qi wireless charging as well as Wireless PowerShare features.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra rumoured specifications
- 6.8-inch (3088 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ Infinity-O-Edge Dynamic AMOLED Display, 1-120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate in Game Mode, up to 1750 nits brightness, Gorilla Glass Victus 2 protection
- 3.36GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 4.0 storage
- Android 13 with One UI 5.1
- 200MP rear camera with ISOCELL HP2 sensor, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 10MP Telephoto lens for 3x zoom, f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 10MP Periscope lens for 10x zoom, f/4.9 aperture, 100x Space Zoom, Laser autofocus, 4K 60 fps, 8K 30fps, LED Flash
- 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dust and Water resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 78.1 x 8.9mm; Weight:233g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, UWB, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 45W fast charging, Qi wireless charging
The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is expected to come in Black, Cream, Green, and Purple colours. Based on rumours, the S23 series could get $100 costly, so the Galaxy S23 Ultra could start at $1,299 (Rs. 1,05,690 approx.).
This should increase the price of phones in India as well. We should know the official pricing and rollout details when the phones go official on February 1st.