Xiaomi’s Redmi brand today confirmed the launch of Redmi Note 11 Series, including the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G in India on March 9th, after the phones were introduced in January. The invite shows 5G, 108MP camera, 67W fast charging, 120Hz screen and the side profile of the phone.
Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Redmi Note 11 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G – Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- Redmi Note 11 Pro – Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture (Redmi Note 11 Pro only)
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12mm; Weight: 202g
- 5G SA / NSA (Only in Note 11 Pro 5G), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging
The phones will be sold on Amazon.in, in addition to mi.com and offline stores. We will have to wait for a few more days to know the price of the phones.