Nokia 5710 XpressAudio 4G VoLTE feature phone with in-built wireless earbuds launched in India for Rs. 4999
HMD Global has launched the Nokia 5710 XpressAudio, a new 4G feature phone that celebrates the XpressMusic heritage, as well as in-built wireless earbuds. The innovative design includes loudspeakers, audio control buttons, and a large battery. It was announced in July along with the 8210 4G, 2660 Flip, which are already available in India.
The Nokia 5710 XpressAudio enhances the Nokia 5310. A bigger battery, dedicated audio control keys, and built-in wireless headphones take the audio experience to the next level and satisfy modern consumers’ needs, said the company.
When not in use, earbuds are kept secure and charged by being tucked under a chic slider on the rear of the phone. Two speakers on the gadget produce sharper highs, a deep bass, and realistic vocals. When you switch between devices, the wireless earphones will also work with your smartphone.
The Nokia 5710 XpressAudio has a 1450 mAh battery lasts for weeks on standby. Furthermore, environmental noise cancellation on VoLTE-enabled wireless earphones ensures clear calls even in noisy environments. The Nokia 5710 XpressAudio has been tested to make sure it meets criteria for durability, so it should last for a long time.
Specifications: Nokia 5710 XpressAudio
- Size:2.4 inch (6.1 cm); QVGA display
- Rear camera:0.3 MP; Rear flash LED
- CPU: Unisoc T107
- Memory & storage: Internal storage:128 MB; RAM:4 MB / 48 MB
- MicroSD card support up to:32 GB
- Operating System:S30+
- Features: Built-in wireless earbuds, Equalizer, Wireless FM Radio, MP3 player
- Speakers: 2
- Network: 4G, VoLTE, Dual Nano SIM
- Buttons: Power, Volume (Up, Down), Dedicated Music keys, Numeric and Function keys
- Dimensions: 16.2×138.9×57.7 mm; Weight:129.1 g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth:5.0; USB connection; Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- Battery: 1450mAh removable; Wattage:2.75 W
- Warranty: 1 year
Pricing and availability
The Nokia 5710 XpressAudio is now available for Rs. 4,999 on Nokia.com and will be available in all leading retail outlets and partner online stores on September 9.