Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Specification surfaces, 60MP front camera, Snapdragon 898 Chipset?
Following the Motorola edge 20 series, which was introduced in July The company is preparing to launch its edge 30 series in the near future. Motorola has already has confirmed its edge X designation for their flagship model, which is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 898’s SoC. Now, the specs of the phone have been released.
It is said that its internal phone name is “Rogue”. The Codename of this phone”HiPhi” and Model number is “XT-2201”. Although the display is believed to be similar to the one in the previous model. According to the leak it’s said to have 50MP wide with OIS and 50MP ultra-wide with two-megapixel depth sensors, but no Telephoto camera. The leak also shows the front camera to be 60MP in the very first instance on smartphones.
It’s also believed to have a larger 5500mAh battery that can handle 68W of fast charging, which will allow you to recharge up 50% in 15 minutes, and 100% in just 35 minutes. But, the phone does not feature wireless charging. The phone is expected to have a design that is made of plastic and glass.
Motorola edge X / edge 30 Ultra rumored specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ OLED 144Hz display, HDR10+, 10-bit colour, DCI-P3 colour space
- Octa Core Snapdragon 898 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with OV50A sensor, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, macro mode, 2MP OV02B1B sensor
- 60MP front camera, 4K video recording
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C audio
- Google Assistant button (Global version only)
- Weight: 200g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 68W fast charging